Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are the xbox Battlefield 3 servers STILL on the fritz?

I usually get the error message, "Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again." although if I manage to make it past that, every single game I join is very, very laggy. I checked the server list and all the servers are listed with one bar. Is anyone else still having issues???



Right now I'm getting around 40mbps download speed so it's not my connection.Are the xbox Battlefield 3 servers STILL on the fritz?
same for me.. i hope they fix this soonAre the xbox Battlefield 3 servers STILL on the fritz?
Its a common problem.I`m betting the servers will suddenly be fixed on or before the 8th NovemberAre the xbox Battlefield 3 servers STILL on the fritz?
They keep bringing the servers down. Don't worry, it's not you, everyone currently cannot log in and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment