Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield 2142 Server issues?

Is anyone else receiving server list issues? Everytime I update the server list I only get about 20-30 servers depending on the filter list i've set up.. if I take everything off the filter list I get maybe 40 servers. This only started to happen mid-day yesterday as prior to this I could join servers just fine..Battlefield 2142 Server issues?
Yes, it is a global problem, but it should be repaired soon.

You can still join servers in your favorite and history lists.Battlefield 2142 Server issues?
Currently EA is experiencing some problems, these bugs pop up once in a while, it could be anything from weather to a down server to a hacked system, the true reason may never be known, but the servers should be up in the next 2-3 days
  • california
  • minicar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment