Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Battlefield 1942 server problem: join online created game?

How can my friend join the game i've created?



We want to play a certain map with bots. I've created the game and chose internet game, so not a local server. But when he tries to join, he can't find the name of the server I've put up... Even if I give him the IP adress, he can't connect to the server...





I did the following:

Create Game (server name, no pass, 64 bots, ...) -%26gt; Internet Game -%26gt; Friend wants to join, but it won't connect



Hope someone can help me with this, thanks in advance !Battlefield 1942 server problem: join online created game?
If he can't join to your ip then one of you must have a firewall or router blocking the other. You may need to open some ports: http://portforward.com/cportsnotes/Battl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment