Saturday, February 25, 2012

My battlefield 2 stops responding whenever I try to join an internet server?

my pc battlefield 2 always stops responding whenever I try to join a server also, I only see one server called friend's landMy battlefield 2 stops responding whenever I try to join an internet server?
Right now EA and punkbuster are having problems. So I advise you to update your punkbuster daily and until your problem is solved keep trying.



Go to http://www.evenbalance.com to update your punkbusterMy battlefield 2 stops responding whenever I try to join an internet server?
Check your firewall, sounds like its blocking it. Also if your firewall isn't the issue, check your filters to be sure you haven't excluded something that would not show you servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment