Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I connect people on different networks to a local server in Battlefield 2?

I'm trying to get my friend to join a local server on Battlefield 2 (PC) that my brother and I are running. Obviously he's not on our network, so what can I do to let him join? Or how can I run an internet server for free? We tried connecting by IP in the Internet tab (where you can join any server). We tried port forwarding, but there's no guarantee we did it right, so it's still an option. If it helps, we're all running cracked versions of the game. We're all running Windows 7. I can successfully connect my brother to the server, so it is running.How can I connect people on different networks to a local server in Battlefield 2?
Google.is.your.friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment