Saturday, February 25, 2012

Joining Battlefield 3 server help (PC)?

I bought Battlefield 3 the night before its release. Not only did it take 7hours to download, after hitting the install it took me to REdownload the game from origin. Knowing how stupid this was after actually playing the game I find out the only way to play multiplayer was through the browser. As terrible as the idea was I finally figure this out after the first day of its release. Now that I know how to play online, No matter what server I join, either good ping or bad, I always get kicked by administrator and reason isn't listed. So far I am still rank 0 because I cannot play the game because I am always kicked for no reason. (Yes Punkbuster is installed)Joining Battlefield 3 server help (PC)?
Hey,

This also happened to me. I has updated Punk Buster and all and checked for updates etc. I finally worked out however, you had to restart your PC for the effects to take place. Try restarting your computer.

Hope this helpedJoining Battlefield 3 server help (PC)?
Hey, I think all the platforms (ie. Pc, 360, Ps3) are experiencing all sorts of problems.

I forget if your talking about bf2 or 3 but if it's 3 I'd be willing to bet your experiencing problems stemming from their end. Hopefully they're working it out as I type this hehe. -good luck.Joining Battlefield 3 server help (PC)?
i know!! so stupid, after hours hours of trying to get this to work it finally says joining server.. but 2 hours later still trying to join a server. just nver works. some1 please help!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment