Saturday, February 25, 2012

Battlefield 2 server question?

When I try to log on to the game server (not one of the game room servers, the main server) , an error message pops up that reads: "The server has refused the connection"



This has never happened before and as you can see my internet connection is working just fine.



My question is: Are the servers experiencing an outage, or has my account been blocked from using the game all together?Battlefield 2 server question?
Alright, it is working now. You should be able to get on now.





I just tried to login and I got the same message. The login server must be offline for a little bit while they do something. So its not only you. They probably had to do a update and thought the bes ttime to take it down would be early in the morning on a weekday when not to many people are playing (it is 3:43am here).

No comments:

Post a Comment