Saturday, February 25, 2012

Extreme Battlefield 3 Server problems?

Been playing the game a while now, on the XBox 360, and server issues are really getting on my nerves. I don't know if it's happening to other(Probably not), but most of the time, I can barely finish a freaking game. Just wanted to know if any one else is having these problems, and any ideas on how I could solve it.



Thanks!Extreme Battlefield 3 Server problems?
yes i just asked a question similar about 40-50 of us in my city get so much lag it makes the game almost unplayable im really disappointed now im getting no ambient sound no weapon icons and no reload sounds or vehicle sounds this really sucks ive been waiting since 2005 for it to be made and im so disappointed im going to trade it in for batman arkham cityExtreme Battlefield 3 Server problems?
Not sure - but thanks for bringing it to my attention - I was considering buying that

No comments:

Post a Comment