Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to Fix Battlefield Bad Company 2 server finding problem?

I have recently installed Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my computer( using the CD not the Steam version) and have played the campaign mode. I now want to play online but when ever I search for a server it says "Servers Found: 0". How can there possibly be ZERO servers found for a game so popular!? Something is wrong! I need help otherwise this purchase was a waste. I have looked around on forums and I am not the only one having this problem. I need a step by step answer on how to fix this problem. I am not that computer literate so please try to dumb it down for me.Many people have said it was an updater problem but my game updated as soon as i installed it so i don't what the problem is. How do i run the updater manually?......Any help will be greatly appreciated! :) thank youHow to Fix Battlefield Bad Company 2 server finding problem?
When i first finished the campaign story I went straight to the multiplayer but it didn't work. So It took me awhile to find out but this is how you do it. At the "main menu" go to multiplayer and click Server Browse.After you login, make sure everything is unchecked and click search(its located above the Join button). It might take minutes to find all the servers, but that should be it.



Hope you'll get it.How to Fix Battlefield Bad Company 2 server finding problem?
Make sure your firewall is letting battlefield access the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment