Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why did I get banned from a battlefield 3 server?

I have been playing at battlefield 3 for about a couple hours on this server and everything was going pretty good. The map changed for the 3rd time and I was in a tank trying to take over a checkpoint and right after I killed a guy trying to take out the tank I was pulled out of the game and my EA game manager said I was banned from the server. I never received any kind of warning that I was breaking any kind of rules, and I have never used any kind of cheats, I don't even know how. I was wondering if anyone might offer an explanation or tell me how I can find out why I was banned.Why did I get banned from a battlefield 3 server?
Sounds like a pissed off admin with serious butthurt. You could complain - try to find out who owns the server and if they have a public forums. Just don't try to complain at EA or the server providers just... don't.Why did I get banned from a battlefield 3 server?
what the ****?!! how did that happen? rip off dude not cool.Why did I get banned from a battlefield 3 server?
complain to EA

No comments:

Post a Comment