Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why cant i connect to the ea servers in battlefield 3?

i can get in the main menu but whenever i press multiplayer it says you cannot connect to the ea servers. it also says your connection isnt good enough for the ea server when my connection is 100%. what the **** ea? tryin to **** me over again? please give me a solution or answer or tell me it is happening to you to so i know im not alone. thanks for your answer, and go **** yourself EA.Why cant i connect to the ea servers in battlefield 3?
Me too, Seems to be a common problem, Will probably be my last title from EA, This should not be happening. Perhaps they should have delayed the game till they get their servers straighted out.Why cant i connect to the ea servers in battlefield 3?
I cannot connect to either mp or sp. It says "Joining server" and stays that way. Or Initializing (on sp campaign), but nothing happens.



Anyone else had this problem and fixed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment