Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How com I keep getting disconnected from EA server when I try to load my campaign in battlefield 3 for xbox360?

when ever I try to load my campaign game in battlefield3 I lose the connection and the only way to play campaign is to start a new game. But multi player is fine....How com I keep getting disconnected from EA server when I try to load my campaign in battlefield 3 for xbox360?
I'm wondering the same thing, i'm getting pretty pissed that i cant play my campaign, i restarted but the moment you back out to go play the online disk and come back you cant play it anymore without restarting yet again, WTF DICE?! i'm going back to modern warfare, at least i can play that crap pile whenever i want.
  • art games
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment