Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 connecting to the server problem?

Is anyone else on the ps3 having a problem connecting to the server in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 I can play about 5min max after which I get that error connection to the server has been lost, please check your network connection and try again i have checked my connection and there is no problems dose anybody have any Suggestions on how to fix itBattlefield: Bad Company 2 connecting to the server problem?
Yes, this happen to me although I have a Xbox 360. They say they are fixing it but they didn't say how long it would take. There's nothing you can do you fix it on your own, read the ticker on the bottom at the main menu, on the xbox it says there, that they are fixing the problem. It made me so mad because It lost my online progress and most of my campaign that I almost had completed. Probably wait to play online or campaign until they fix it, because I lost all to most of my stuff i've achieved so far.Battlefield: Bad Company 2 connecting to the server problem?
this worked 4 me...go to this webpage and do wat the second comment tells you..doesnt matter wat router u have..



http://community.eu.playstatio鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment