Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Battlefield server graphics!!! help?

hey guys i jus hav battlefield 2 n i start server but my server graphics is not visible....tat is the logo on right-bottom in the loading page..... i used serverlauncher n lauched my server in tat in community logo i put the url of my logo (400*100) but still didnt work can sum 1 help me ????? my id is time_travelboy@yahoo.co.in u can add me n help me ..... thanks in advance!!!!Battlefield server graphics!!! help?
The image needs to be 400x100 and in .png format.

Then host it somewhere and put the url in the sv.sponsorLogoURL %26amp; sv.communityLogoURL.

You might have to restart the server for the changes to take affect.Battlefield server graphics!!! help?
the problem is you need to fix jumper 32 by replacing it with a new 1

No comments:

Post a Comment