Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Battlefield 2142 won't play online because Punkbuster has a server communication error, how do I fix it?

When I go to a match, it will let me start up after the loading screen, then it will have in little gray letters on the lower part of the screen, "Punkbuster Server Communication Error. I've updated it and it still fails. I run on Windows 7 Professional if that helps.My Battlefield 2142 won't play online because Punkbuster has a server communication error, how do I fix it?
PUNKBUSTER



Make sure your windows user account type is administrator when updating Punkbuster and when playing the game.

Download and run http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a>

Download: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?pag鈥?/a> and run the uninstall first, then install.

If necessary make sure you allow the services PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe from your "C:\Windows\system32\" folder (or "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" on 64bit systems) in security software like virus scanners and/or firewalls.

In case of doubt, manually add both to your firewall's allow list.

After the installation process you will only find PnkBstrA, so just make sure this process file is not blocked.My Battlefield 2142 won't play online because Punkbuster has a server communication error, how do I fix it?
Hi,Jdb172



There are 3 step to repair battlefield 2142 error



I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. I had the same problem with you, it bother me for a long time. I have searched many ways online and found that the following method is the best, my friend had battlefield 2142 error too, he also quickly fix battlefield 2142 error with the following method. I think you should try it, I hope it can help you:



1: Download a battlefield 2142 error repair tool,install this error repair tool.

2: Open battlefield 2142 error repair tool and scan you computer for free

3: Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair battlefield 2142 error.



Here are the url of battlefield 2142 error repair tool:

http://www.RepairError2010.com/ttfix-battlefield_2142_error-zz0001

No comments:

Post a Comment