Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why, whenever I try to play Battlefield 2 online, no matter the server, it will not let me?

I double click on a server, with punkbuster enabled. The server acts like it is going to load, but before showing the loading screen, it tells me that I have been kicked by punkbuster. It tells me why: "Inadequate O/S privileges. I have Battlefield Collection by the way, if that makes any difference. The booster packs arent installed, though.Why, whenever I try to play Battlefield 2 online, no matter the server, it will not let me?
You need to run the game as admin, or be logged in to windows as administrator. If you have vista you can right click on the battlefield shortcut, select properties, compatability and tick the run as admin box. If you have xp, you need to change your user account type to administrator.Why, whenever I try to play Battlefield 2 online, no matter the server, it will not let me?
update battlefield 2, and then update punk buster at punkbuster.com. idk where battlefield updater is, look at the battlefield 2 site.

No comments:

Post a Comment