Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How do I join a Battlefield 2 server?

I recently purchased BF2 (Battlefield 2) off steam.com, and when i start up the game and go to the "multiplayer" option, it asks me for an IP address? HelpHow do I join a Battlefield 2 server?
When you go into multiplayer there should be a list of servers. You shouldn't get asked for an Ip address unless you click a button like add server.

Maybe your game needs updating, not sure if steam auto updates Battlefiled 2, if there is a number in the corner of the screen, make sure it is 1.5.whatever, if it is 1.1.2 or something you need to patch the game.

There is more likely a fix on the steam forums anyway.How do I join a Battlefield 2 server?
you have to have gamespy too. make sure of that.How do I join a Battlefield 2 server?
put in your ip addres then

No comments:

Post a Comment