Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why can't I connect to a server on Battlefield 1942?

Every server I select and try to connect I get the message "Failed to connect to server". My internet connection is fine and it works on other games so what is the problem?Why can't I connect to a server on Battlefield 1942?
Ok. I love the Battlefield series, and I was seriously confused when I first had this problem. It just depends whats wrong.



Try switching to ADSL. Thats is the easiest way. Also, try connecting to the highlighted servers. Or just buy Battlefield Vietnam.Why can't I connect to a server on Battlefield 1942?
ding ding. under options make sure you chose the right connection. I did the exact same thing with battlefield 2 (not 2142 or 1942) (ever wonder why they use 42 a lot?)
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment