Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I try to play on an online server on battlefield 2 for PC, but it says my CD key is not valid?

What does this mean and how can I fix it?I try to play on an online server on battlefield 2 for PC, but it says my CD key is not valid?
Use Battlefield 2_code in Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\Support to re-enter your cd key then install patch 1.41 http://www.gamershell.com/download_16477鈥?/a>I try to play on an online server on battlefield 2 for PC, but it says my CD key is not valid?
Which means wither one of two things.



A) Yout CD key is actually invalid, as in fake. If you bought the game, I am sorry, as there is no easy and legitimate way to fix this.



B) Some one either found out your CD key, by chance or some other method, and is online whenever you try to log on, which will kick both of you out of the multiplayer. This is another problem I dont know how to fix, as you will either need to outlast the other person till he gets bored and decides to stop playing, or get a new CD key, which will require you to buy another game. I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment