Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In battlefield 3 it won't let me join games it gets stuck on joining server and then says I cant join?

In battlefield 3 it won't let me join games it gets stuck on joining server and then says I cant join is this happening to anyone else?In battlefield 3 it won't let me join games it gets stuck on joining server and then says I cant join?
Pc or console?



PC, You most likely have some type of service running in the background that requires you to say It's ok for bf3 to connect to the internet, you should disable that service. ( prolly anti-virus)



If that doesnt work I'd restart the modem and the router.



and if that doesnt work reinstall game.In battlefield 3 it won't let me join games it gets stuck on joining server and then says I cant join?
FULL BF3 AIMBOT HACK RELEASED



The Battlefield 3 Hack Has Been Released. Rank Up Super Fast and Unlock All Your Weapons, Win Every Round and Destroy the Enemy Every Single Game. Our Battlefield 3 Hack Allows you to Always See the Enemy No Matter Where they Are Hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment