Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield 2 servers: How to get more.?

Alright....heres the deal. My friend, Nick, has over 60 battlefield 2 (For the computer) servers on the list at once! If im lucky, i have 12. He told me to get a program called EA Link. So i got it. Doesnt do anything. Wait, i auctually got 1 more server from that. But its not auctually a program and it doesnt even show that EA link is on my computer. Ive looked and in my system it has it, but you cant acess it and there is no settings for it.



I wanted to know if there is ANY program i could get that would help me get more servers on my server list.



Some people said that certain Java Flash Player versions help. It didnt do anything. Right now im downloading the new map pack, Highway Tampa.



Im hoping that it will help, but im not so sure.





Help!



AJBattlefield 2 servers: How to get more.?
battlefield 2 patch 1.41 download at battlefield.ea

No comments:

Post a Comment