Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's wrong with my Battlefield 2142 servers?

I just installed Battlefield 2142 and when I go to multiplay, no servers show up. I read somewhere that you can download the 1.4 patch to fix this. I looked on the Battlefield website and I can't find where to download the patches so I went onto other sites and I've downloaded the patch twice. But the first one wouldn't install, and the second one did install but did nothing to help the problem.



Can anyone help? :(What's wrong with my Battlefield 2142 servers?
All the Battlefield games work on Vista.

You need to install the latest patch which is 1.50 at the moment, 1.51 is due to be released next year.

Probably best to not use the incremental. http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches鈥?/a>

Normally some servers should show up even without the patch, if they still don't after patching you may have to configure your firewall or router. Disabling your firewalls temporarily will let you know if this is the problem.

If you have problems with Vista, make sure your user account type is Administrator and turn off User Account Control. You will need to do this if you get Punkbuster problems.

You can also run the game in compatability mode for XP, by right clicking on the 2142 shortcut, select properties, compatability and tick the box, but you shouldn't need to do this.What's wrong with my Battlefield 2142 servers?
is your computer vista, cause if it is that could be the problem, i upgraded to vista and i couldn't play that game anymore =(
  • pontoon boats
  • christian bookstore
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment