Saturday, March 10, 2012

Who else returned Battlefield 3 b/c it sucked and server problems?

I contacted the GM of the local Gamestop and he let me return Battlefield 3. Now i'm ready for a good game like MW3 but I have Gears 3 in the meantime!!Who else returned Battlefield 3 b/c it sucked and server problems?
Actually great deal of people are having the same issues. It's not the laggy connection or the fact that there are alot of people on ther servers. There are tons of issues of joining matches and your friends being on other teams and when you finally do get on the same team you can't hear eachother on the mics. The game has amazing graphics, movement and everything else. But this is a team based game. And all these issues were evident in the Beta testing. So why aren't they fixed yet and why would DICE let the most important aspect of the game be such garbage. I think everyone else that commented just doesn't play the game with friends yet. Look it up, it's a huge problem right now. And I'm not to impatient to wait for a patch. There is a reason Beta goes out ahead of time, to fix these bugs. So the game may be great is certain aspects, but it was completely ruined in others.
The game currently sucks bad. For me though I think you should not have returned your copy as it's still opening week. What I don't like about BF3 is it's integration with a browser. It's terrible. I load a game, but it loads a browser. Kinda ridiculous. The worst part is that sometimes it is unable to contact the server. Apparently, the addition of the browser as part of the game is so integral that you can't play offline. ******* annoying! Perhaps the biggest letdown of multiplayer for me is that there's no local BF3 server and I have to join a server outside the country where the lag is unbearable most of the time. But I'm still giving BF3 a chance, but this will be the last origin-only game I will buy. Origin is so useless!Who else returned Battlefield 3 b/c it sucked and server problems?
Lol...Battlefield 3 is a really good game, and the server problems might be because your internet is laggy. However, it is a matter of opinion, and I respect yours. I suggest getting renting Gears of War 3 until MW3 comes out because MW3 is supposed to be AMAZING.
Man that was a stupid idea. It's not that big of a deal and the game definitely doesn't suck.



Either wait for the updates or update your system, the connection problem probably isn't so much the game as it is your own laggy system connection.



Seriously, man. Worst idea ever.Who else returned Battlefield 3 b/c it sucked and server problems?
I agree with the with you man. THE GRAPHICS ON XBOX ARE BULLSHIT. Installing the HD Graphics patch helps only a little bit. BC2 had WAY better graphics. I have top of the line everything and this is just a let down after all the hype. Graphics wise its not crisp at all, you would think this came out a few years ago. Damn shame because i love their different approach to the FPS.
Nobody, lol. If you're so impatient that you can't wait for updates, that's sad. Europe doesn't even have it yet and you're complaining? Haha.
the game didn't sucked it was good. i didn't have any problems playing online multiplayer. like the other guy said you have a laggy connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment