Saturday, March 10, 2012

In Battlefield 2142, I always get kicked out of the main server by Punkbuster, like 10 seconds after I join.?

How do I avoid this? the server had about 20 spaces open, but it is regecting me so I can "change sides", but I dont get to play at all... Is it because of my rank? Because I have never gone online before.



Also, is it possible to increase rank just by using the singleplayer mode?In Battlefield 2142, I always get kicked out of the main server by Punkbuster, like 10 seconds after I join.?
1) To reassure the problem does not lie with punkbuster, reinstall it manually via the offical website.



2) If you join a sever with rank restriction, certain players with a rank or above the rank will not be permitted to play on that server.



3) The only way to increase rank is by playing multiplayer, singleplayer is meant for fun.In Battlefield 2142, I always get kicked out of the main server by Punkbuster, like 10 seconds after I join.?
u dont get kicked by punkbuster. most likley people kick you out.
  • play chess against computer
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment