Saturday, March 10, 2012

When will the Battlefield 3 beta servers be fixed?

I've been trying to play this since 3 P.M. Est. .. and I still cannot get in, so does anyone have any insight or info on when the servers will be fixed? (tomorrows my birthday by the way) ;)When will the Battlefield 3 beta servers be fixed?
When the Crysis 2 beta came out (also published by EA) They also had very bad servers that did the same thing. The servers were fixed the next day, and I assume this will also be the case with Battlefield 3. So expect them to be fixed tomorrowWhen will the Battlefield 3 beta servers be fixed?
I imagine it will be tomorrow at the latest, that time if when I had trouble too (and since obviously.) EA has so many games online now that this happens rather frequently, and it is rare that it ever persists for more than a day, or really causes them any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment