Saturday, March 10, 2012

On Battlefield 3, Is it possible to play on empty servers?

I just want to get the hang of the game, with no one gunning me down. I'm not good with the jet, and when i get on to try it out.. There's a level 42 gunning me down. I just want to go out for a "test drive." When I go into the server it says, "waiting for players." Is it possible to play alone, and how?On Battlefield 3, Is it possible to play on empty servers?
download bf2 it's a decent way to practiceOn Battlefield 3, Is it possible to play on empty servers?
Let's just say 'not yet'. I'm sure that after release there will be servers without a min-player limit so you can 'test drive' anything.On Battlefield 3, Is it possible to play on empty servers?
No, unless your connection is bad that it forces the opponents to leave then you could play alone
  • chinese recipes
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment