Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help with Battlefield 1942, "Data differs from server" error. Re-patching the game?

I downloaded a blood patch and now I get this error message when I try to go onto servers. I was trying to figure out what the problem was and discovered that I could play some servers. I am not sure yet if this is because of "punkbuster" or "pure" but I will try to figure that out and add details. I also think it might be a good idea to re-patch bf1942 but I am not sure how to remove a patch. (EX: 1.6, 1.61b)Help with Battlefield 1942, "Data differs from server" error. Re-patching the game?
You Know what, I have downloaded this for free before an hour.



I got this link from a forum and here is the link.



http://download-and-shareit.blogspot.com鈥?/a>



You can download it directly from this single link. But the only thing is you must install their toolbar once. But you can have what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment