Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Battlefield Bad Company 2 server issues?

I get into a game just fine, it loads up, I get to either join a squad or do it later on, etc etc, I press X to go in, and when I get to pick my class all my weapons are the basic rank 1 weapons! Including the gadgets and specs! Im rank 22 right now, so going around with rank 1 weapons isnt fun. Also, at the end of games like this, my total score is added to a scoreboard that is in the minus. Like if I get 1000 points, when it goes to add my points up, the score board will be -1000 out of whatever needed to rank up, so I always end up on zero points earned!

What I causing this problem, and how can I fix it please?Battlefield Bad Company 2 server issues?
Yeah I had the same issue last week, it was fixed the other day

it's the server. EA sucks with servers. It's making players leave battlefield games.
  • vegan cheese
  • what is research
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment