Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it just me, or are the PS3 Battlefield 3 servers down?

When I go to multiplayer, it keeps saying that their servers timed out, or that the connection to EA games was lost. It was running fine a few hours ago, I don't know what's going on with it now.

Is it down for any other of you guys on PS3?Is it just me, or are the PS3 Battlefield 3 servers down?
Recent reports from

PlayStation鈥檚 Twitter

account have made us

aware that the PlayStation

Network will be down for

maintenance between

02:00 and 08:00 UK time.

Although no specifics have

been giving for the down

time we are aware that it is

for a standard routine

maintenance check, which

seems to happen a hell of a

lot. Furthermore some users

may also experience

intermittence when signing

in and out of their PSN

accounts...always fun.

Finally one quick hint, based

on previous similar

situations, if you are signed

in as the maintenance

begins then as long as you

don鈥檛 sign out you should be

able to remain online.Is it just me, or are the PS3 Battlefield 3 servers down?
Nope same things happinig to me on xbox but idk what's going onIs it just me, or are the PS3 Battlefield 3 servers down?
Must be you.
Its down for me too...I'm on the xbox.
  • food delivery
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment