Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why can't I play on servers on Battlefield 2142?

I join on the server, and there are only like three games to join. If I go into filters and take off the "same version" filter, there are hundreds of servers, but I can't join any of them. What can I do so I can play on those servers? [Do I need to downgrade my game or something?]Why can't I play on servers on Battlefield 2142?
You probably hav the 1.41 beta. i had it and the same thing happened to me. right now the 1.40 patch is the most popular. i had to uninstall the game from the computer, because since i had the 1.41 beta the game wouldnt let me downgrade to the 1.40 patch. so if u have the 1.41 beta than i would suggest you reinstall the game and install the 1.40 patch from the internet. dont try to downgrade, because the game wont let you and it will onyl be waste of your computer hard drive.Why can't I play on servers on Battlefield 2142?
Sounds like you need to update. Right now 2142 is on version 1.40. Go to ea games or the bf2142 website and download the latest update. then you should be ok.
  • breakfast pizza
  • dragon age 2 high
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment