Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you lag out the server on Battlefield 2, on xbox ?

Hey guys, if you you play battlefield 2 a lot on the xbox you most definetely know me. My SN is ZzipppirR (they call me Little zipppir ) I am 1 of 2 people who play on this account, and so may fricken people get so annoying i just want to know how to get rid of them , plus i would only use your information in a good way. if you want to talk to me privately then e-mail me blueeyedbryn@yahoo.com , thanks ...

peaccceee out wackkkkoomaddogg , lovee youu ! hahah he told me to say that .How do you lag out the server on Battlefield 2, on xbox ?
Join the MEC side of Backstab and spawn as the Engineer. WHen you see another Kit on the ground you HotSwap (y) while shooting. it will shut down the whole game. This works on some other maps too.



Issue is lately the servers have been few and far between so when some asshole does this many haven't been able to play the game.



Use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment