Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it just me or are the battlefield 3 servers really bad?

I keep getting disconnected from BF3 servers and sometimes i can't even join, anybody having this problem?Is it just me or are the battlefield 3 servers really bad?
No, BF3 is run on EA servers). so in a way yes EA servers are really badIs it just me or are the battlefield 3 servers really bad?
This is a very common thing. I haven't picked up my copy of BF3 yet but I can tell you that most BF games have a problem like this on consoles. One of my friends texted me that he had this problem and he sounded pretty pissed. I would just have your Dad restart your router and if that doesn't fix it its the servers. If you don't have time to do that I would most likely have to say its the servers. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment