Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Battlefield 3 EA server problem?

Every time I try to join a BF3 game on my PS3 it says "Failed to join game. please check you network connection and try again" but my connection is perfectly fine I went to the server browser and I found out I can only join Official [DICE] Servers. I cant join any of those servers that has a "P" at the start and then a bunch of numbers, And also usually after it tells me the connection problem thing when I go to the campain to replay a mission all of them are erased but they come back when I restart my PS3. EA servers don't usually do this, Sure they disconnect you from the game and bugs up alot but I've never seen a EA server supported game do this. Please give me a solution.Another Battlefield 3 EA server problem?
hey man i got that to but on xbox all i did was went to quick match and changed game typed to squad deathmatch or squad rush.deathmatch is better i think and it worked. and now all of the game odes work i just join games like that hust change the game type. s just try those at first or if that doesnt work try different game types

No comments:

Post a Comment