Sunday, March 4, 2012

WHERE CAN I GET VENTRILO FOR BATTLEFIELD 1942?

i once saw my cousin using ventrilo to admin a battlefield 1942 server. i sometimes create servers too. and i also want to get that software. but my cousin wont tell me. so can someone tell me where i can download it for free?

Would be better if u could give me the link.WHERE CAN I GET VENTRILO FOR BATTLEFIELD 1942?
Ventrilo is voice communication software, it's no good for admining a server, other than reporting offenders.

You need black bag ops or BFSM to properly admin a server.

If you are just after a voice program, you need to download the server version of ventrilo. Then use the IP of where you are running the program for others to join, you can choose to have a username and password if it needs one.

Not all BF1942 server owners have a vent server.

Check the setup instructions: http://www.ventrilo.com/setup.phpWHERE CAN I GET VENTRILO FOR BATTLEFIELD 1942?
here you go dude



http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1

No comments:

Post a Comment