Sunday, March 4, 2012

I only have 1 bar to every server for battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)?

So ever since I got the game I haven't had a bad connection except for the occasional lag. Well yesterday I got on after work like I usually do, nothing has changed from my ordinary gaming routine.

However last night I noticed in the server browser menu that every server on the list only has a single bar of connection. Thinking that it was probably just a glitch so I joined a game. After a few minutes of playing I realized that it's about 3 seconds laggy, or when I shoot someone in the face they died 3 seconds later.



Anyway, I wouldn't know the first thing to do other than resetting the router/modem, I've tried that already it doesn't work. Perhaps there are some settings that I could change on the router I wouldn't know. I've looked around but I can't find anyone with this type of problem however if you know how to fix this problem it would be fantastic. Until it's fixed I can't really play my favorite game. :(I only have 1 bar to every server for battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)?
its the servers not you. go to the server browser settings and select all the server regions if you want more servers to be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment