Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why is there no EA servers in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC?

I just bought the game, and when looking for servers, I filter it to EA servers only, and none come up. Do they not have servers anymore or is there a reason for this. I really don't like playing in the other servers, so help would be appreciated. Thanks.Why is there no EA servers in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC?
Hello,

You may need to open the ports on your router in order to access EA Servers. Below, I have included a link to an FAQ the explains configuring your router, as well as the ports that need to be open:



http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail鈥?/a>



TCP: 80, 18390, 18395, 13505

UDP: 18395, 10000



Thanks!

DaPrezWhy is there no EA servers in Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC?
I don't know if EA ever had servers or if I just never used them. Either way there's plenty of dedicated servers out there that are just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment